1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We also accept CareCredit, Scratchpay, and Pet Assure.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Hospital at Oakleaf Plantation understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: Application
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Scratchpay allows you to get care for your pet now. Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple transparent plans. It is risk free, highest approvals, and friendly customer service. Give it a try today! Apply here: Application
5. Pet Assure is a discount plan for veterinary services that serves as an alternative to traditional pet insurance. It offers affordable access to veterinary care for your pet. Again, Pet Assure is not an insurance plan; instead, it provides valuable discounts for visits to in-network veterinarians. Apply here: Pet Assure application
Because it is not a form of pet insurance, there are no deductibles and no annual limits. For a relatively low monthly or annual fee, Pet Assure offers pet owners the peace of mind of guaranteed savings on their pets’ needs.
|What’s Covered||Office Visits & Exams, Surgeries & Procedures, Lab Work & X-rays, Spays & Neuters, Vaccines & Injections, and Dental Cleanings|
|Discount||25% instant savings on all in-house medical services|
|Benefits||Free enrollment in Pet Assure’s 24/7 Lost Pet Recovery Service|
|How it Works||Present your member ID card at any participating veterinarian|
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .